The aggregation service is a key component of the Gallery’s digital data delivery and the project involves people from a range of departments within the Gallery.
Using CIIM’s flexible, plug-in based, architecture the project will aggregate collection-related data from a range of systems including:
- Gallery Systems TMS (collections management system)
- SirsiDynix EOS.Web (library management system)
- Axiell CALM (archive management system)
- Extensis Portfolio (DAMS)
- DokuWiki (long-text authoring system)
and publish the data via a number of endpoints:
The project started in May 2018 and is due to go live at the end of November.