A major element of most of the projects we undertake, whether they involve our products, third party products or custom development, is implementation.
Implementation is not limited to simply installing software on the target platform but also includes activities such as:
- Data conversion and migration – from legacy systems
- Data cleansing – ensuring that data provided by other systems meets your criteria for content and quality
- Systems integration – validating that all interface with external systems are working as expected (e.g. checking for firewall issues) and that system performance is as expected
- Documentation – producing a site file which documents your specific installation including any customisations applied
- Training – for both system administrators and users
Our implementation activities are designed to facilitate a smooth transition to live running and ongoing support. Examples of implementation work in different contexts include: